- PayPal is an online payment platform that facilitates payments between individuals and businesses.
- PayPal was a subsidiary of eBay since 2002 and was spun off into a separate company in 2015.2. It is the default payment method used by the majority of eBay users.
- In addition to online payments, PayPal offers a debit card for payments, credit card readers for use in businesses, and lines of credit.
- PayPal is considered a very secure method of sending payments online.
To guarantee our customer's benefit, we choose PayPal as our default payment method, through which you can easily pay with your debit card or credit card even without having a PayPal account. For other payment method, please contact us at email@example.com or 0086-(0)13823240802 for details.
How to Order
1. Browse and choose the item you like. Then Click button - Add it to Chart or Buy It Now
2. Click button - Check out, fill in your shipping address and click button - Continue to Shipping
3. Check information and then Click button - Continue to Payment
4. Click Button - Continue to Payment
5. Click Button - Pay with PayPal
6. Page directing to PayPal.
If you already have a PayPal account, then you can log in your PayPal account and pay for the order.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can directly click button - Pay with Debit or Credit Card
7. If you choose Pay with Debit or Credit card, then next page you will be asked to fill in your email address and click button - Continue to Payment
8. Fill in your card information
9. Click the button - Create Account & Continue. Then congratulations! The payment complete and we will begin to arrange the shipment for you.