Hybrid energy controller HES9510 is used for diesel gensets with solar energy, wind energy, energy storage battery in inverter as output energy systems, which can control the start and stop of inverter power supply, output mode, output size as well output closing/opening of breaker, etc. It can also control the start and stop of gensets in system according to the loads, provide spinning reserve for the inverter power supply. In addition, it can also control the converter for energy storage battery charging and discharging management.
1. The maximum capacity of PV calculated by collecting up to 3-way solar panel temperature and 3-way solar irradiance;
2. Busbar normal automatic closing and starting with load, automatic soft loading and soft unloading;
3. Two active power control modes (fixed power, inverter control);
4. Three reactive power control modes (fixed power, power factor, inverter control);
5. Each energy can be set or calculated as rated active power, rated reactive power and rated apparent power. The rated active power of PV power station can be calculated in real time according to the sensor data and weather data, the rated power of gensets can be calculated in real time according to the information of online units, the rated power of energy storage power station and mains supply can be set for direct use;
6. The controller is able to control the priority of energy use (mains supply, gensets, PV power station (including wind power station), energy storage power station). Each energy can be prioritized separately, and the smaller the priority value, the higher the priority;
7. The input port can be set to make them unavailable for mains supply, PV power station, gensets and energy storage power station. When the energy is unavailable, the energy will no longer provide energy and spinning reserve;
8. Two RS485 communication ports enable remote control, remote measuring, remote communication, remote adjustment via MODBUS protocol;
9. The RS485 port has a variety of built-in protocols which enable communication with inverters such as HUAWEI.
Examples of Application Scenarios:
When the mains supply is unavailable and PV power is insufficient, the energy storage power station is used; if energy storage power station is insufficient, then the power generation is used; if PV power is sufficient, the storage energy is charged. The minimum load of the unit should be ensured when using power generation.
Setting Mode：Island Mode
Setting Priority：PV>Storage Energy>Gen
Energy storage power station starts (VF) and PV is closed, PV power is controlled to ensure that there is no reverse power of the energy storage power station.
When the power of energy storage power station and spinning reserve are insufficient, the genset starts (VF) and the energy storage power station turns to PQ mode.
When the capacity of energy storage power station is insufficient, the genset starts (VF) and the energy storage power station stops to exit power supply sequence.
When the energy storage power station exits the power supply sequence, if PV power is sufficient and charging for energy storage power station until meet the capacity requirements of charging, then enters power supply sequence and the energy storage power station starts (PQ).
When the power of energy storage power station and spinning reserve are sufficient, the genset stops and the energy storage power station turns to VF mode.